Based in the Northern suburbs of Perth, Transkool Refrigeration offer a 24 hour 7 days a week priority mobile service operation incorporating the service, maintenance, repairs and installation of a variety of refrigeration units. As a Transport Refrigeration Mechanic you will have the opportunity to work on the full range of products and will need to bring a wide array of skills and knowledge to the role.
- Certificate III in Engineer and Mechanical Trade.
- ARC Licence.
- Restricted Electrical Licence.
- Troubleshooting & diagnosis skills.
- Ability to prioritise work.
- Quality workmanship.
- Customer service skills.
- Experience working with Transport Refrigeration.
- Demonstrate substantial tools.
- Manual C Class WA Driving licence.
- LR Licence or higher an advantage.
- Right to work in Australia.
What do we offer?
- Fulltime Opportunity.
- Fast paced working environment.
- Mobile workshop.
- Mobile Phone.
- Ongoing product training.
- On Call Rota.
- Become apart of a family not just a team.
- Competitive Salary package.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company that provides a challenging and rewarding career. This is a technically challenging but fulfilling role. If you are looking to join a company committed to customer service and quality workmanship, then please apply using the contact us page.